购物与销售英语篇(二)确定顾客想买什么_购物英语
determining what the customer wants to buy
必备表达 key expressions
do you want me to show you anything?
要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
can i get you anything?
要在这里买点什么呢?
do you like chinese purd silk?
您喜欢中国真丝吗?
are you keen on this furniture?
您喜爱这件家具吗?
would you like a darker coat or a brighter one?
您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的上衣?
any particular brand?
要什么牌子的?
which do you prefer,novels or magzines?
你想买什么书,小说还是杂志?
这是一个选择疑问句,其结构为“特殊疑问句+选择1+选择2”,有时会有更多的选择,如:what do you like best,fish,chicken or beef?
你最喜欢吃什么,鱼、鸡还是牛肉?
prefer意为“(两者中)更喜欢”,常与介词to一起使用。如:
i prefer pears to apples.
梨和苹果,我更喜欢吃梨。
what can l show you,madam?
夫人,您想买点什么?
what kind of book would you like to read?
您想读点什么样的书?
what material do you prefer?
您喜欢什么样的面料?
what kind would you like to see?
您想看看什么样的?
may i know what you have decided on?
能告诉我您决定买什么了吗?
what kind of hair spray did you have in mind?
您想买什么样的喷发胶?
have something in mind在此意为“想好买什么东西”,常用于问句中。如:
prefer,
do you have any particular color in mind?
您想好买哪种颜色了吗?
it seems you are interested in arts and crafts.
您好象对工艺品感兴趣。
natural pearls or cultured pearls?we have both kinds.
您要真珠还是养珠。我们两们都有。
i guess you might enjoy a book on chinese cuisine.
我猜您可能喜欢中国烹饪方面的书.
we have the very thing for you .
我们正好有你想要的东西。
对话 1 dialogue 1
a:what can l show you, madam?
夫人,您想买什么?
b:l'd like to buy a pure silk dress.
我想买一条真丝裙子。
a:well,we have many different colors of this design.which kind do you prefer, a darker one or a brighter one?
好的。这种式样我们有各种不同颜色的,您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的?
b:for my age.i think a darker one will be better.
根据我的年龄,我想还是深一点的吧。
a:yes,i think so,too.
是的,我想也是。
对话2 dialogue 2
a:can you show me some jade,please?
能给我拿些玉看看吗?
b:yes,of course.would you like a jade ring?
当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗?
a:yes,and i'd like a jade bracelet,too.
喜欢,我还想买一只玉手镯。
b:here are all kinds of jades.choose whatever you like, please.
这些是各种各样的玉器.
a:thank you.
谢谢。
[a moment later]
[过了一会儿]
a:oh,this one is quite impressive.i'll take it.by the way,do you sell pearl necklaces?
嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗?
b:yes.natural pearls or cultured pearls?we have both kinds.
有的。要真珠的和还是养珠的?两种我们都有.
a:i wonder which looks more lustrous.
请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳?
b:well,natural pearls are of hifher value,but the cultured pearls have equal luster and are just as beautiful.
嗯,真珠的价值较高。不过实际上,养珠也跟真珠一样光彩美丽.
a:oh,i see.i think i prefer the natural.
哦,原来如此,我想如此,我想还是买真珠.
对话 3 dialogue 3
a:good evening,miss.do you want me to show you anything?
晚上好,夫人。要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
b:yes.i'm looking for a pair of gloves.
是的,我想买双手套。
a:what kind do you have in mind?
您想买什么样的?
b:i'm not so sure.maybe something in leather.
我还拿不定,就来一双皮的吧。
a:just a moment,i'll get you a pair.here you are.you may try them on.
请稍候,我去给您拿。给您,您不妨戴上试一试。
b:thank you.this pair fits me perfectly.l'll take them.
谢谢,这双非常适合,我买了。