学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_20 > > 详细内容

商务实战中的简单句4_商务书信


    76、we are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
    我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
    77、what particular items are you interested in?
    请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
    78、we are very much interested in your hardware.
    我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
    79、what products do want to purchase this time?
    您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
    80、we should like to purchase shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.
    我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
    81、we may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
    只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。
    82、if there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favorable rate.
    如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
    83、you’ve made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you?
    你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
    84、i wonder whether you’ll go on importing this kind of equipment?
    你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?
    85、the principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
    我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
    86、it ill benefit us both then.
    这样一来,对双方都有利
    87、it is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. is that so?
    听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?
    88、the policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.
    我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。
    89、the principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.
    我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。
    90、i wonder whether you need a loan.
    你们是不是要求贷款。