新英语900句 6_品牌英语
going shopping 购物
496. what can i do for you, sir? 先生,您需要什么?
497. i want a pair of shoes for my son. 我要为我儿子买一双鞋。
498. what size does he wear? 他穿几号的鞋子?
499. may i try on this sweater? 我可以试穿这件毛衣吗?
500. this shirt is not fit for me. do you have a smaller one? 这件衬衣我不合身,你们有小一点的吗?
501. george is interested in buying a new computer. 乔治很想买一台新电脑。
502. which color do you want, purple or pink? 你想要哪种颜色,紫色还是粉红色?
503. what's the price of that air conditioner? 那台空调的价格是多少?
504. how much is this pencil-box? 这个铅笔盒多少钱?
505. is this shampoo on sale today? 这种洗发水今天减价出售吗?
506. that set of comb is very beautiful and special, but it costs much. 那套梳子非常漂亮,非常特别,但是太贵了。
507. how much do i owe you? 我该付你多少钱?
508. that will be twenty-seven dollars and fifty cents. 二十七美元五十美分。
509. do you have change for a ten-dollar bill? i want five-dollar bills. 你能换开一张十美元的钞票吗?请换成五美元的钞票。
510. this dress is made of silk, isn't it? 这件衣服是丝绸做的,对吗?
eating in a restaurant 餐馆进膳
511. what would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?
512. i'd like to try the steak, please. 请给我来一客牛排。
513. may i take your order, sir? 先生,点好菜了吗?
514. what would you rather to have----chinese food or western food? 你想吃什么菜----中餐还是西餐?
515. i want my steak well-done. 我要全熟的牛排。
516. what kinds of vegetables do you have? 你要什么蔬菜?
517. i'll just take a small salad, please. 我只想要一小盆沙拉。
518. and to follow? 还要什么?
519. i'd like some fruit if you have any. 如果有水果就来一点吧。
520. they serve good food in this restaurant. 这家饭店卖的饭菜很好。
521. do you want any dessert? 你要甜品吗?
522. apple pie and ice cream would be nice. 苹果派和冰淇淋就行了。
523. you have choice of two flavors of ice cream----chocolate and strawberry. 你可以选择要巧克力还是草莓口味的冰淇淋。
524. may i have the check, please? 请开账单,好吗? 525. here's the money. keep the change. 给。不用找了。
going out for the evening 参加晚会
526. how long did the party last? 晚会持续了多长时间?
527. the movie started at half past eight and ended at ten. 电影从8点半开始放映到10点结束。
528. will you go to the theater with me tonight? 你今晚愿意和我一起去看戏剧吗?
529. this new film is said to be adapted from a novel by jane austen. 据说这部新影片是根据简·奥斯丁的一本小说改编的。
530. the new play was good and everybody enjoyed it. 这个新编的剧目很好,人人都很欣赏。
531. the movie had begun by the time we got there. 当我们到那儿的时候,电影已经开始了。
532. can i still get tickets for tonight's show? 还有今晚夜场的票吗?
532. where would you like to sit? 您想坐哪儿?
533. i like to sit in about the fifth row. 我想坐在第五排左右。
534. the cast of the play includes a famous actress. 这个剧的演员名单中有一位名花旦。
535. after the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat. 剧演完后,我们都想找点吃的。 536. there was a big crowd and it was hard to find a taxi. 人很多,很难找到一辆出租车。
537. which would you rather do----go dancing or go to a play? 你喜欢做什么,去跳舞还是去看剧?
538. i don't go dancing very often. 我不常去跳舞。
539. after dancing, we went to a café and had something to drink. 跳完舞,我们去了一家咖啡厅喝点东西。
540. i'm not accustomed to listening to rock music. 我不习惯听摇滚乐。
making appointments 约会
541. i'd like to make an appointment to see doctor white. 我想约个时间去看怀特医生。
542. is it convenient for you to arrange for a personal interview? 您方便安排一次个别会谈吗?
543. your appointment will be next monday at nine o'clock. 你约会的时间是在下星期一的9点钟。
544. i'd like to fix an appointment with the manager. would ten tomorrow be all right? 我想和经理约个时间。明天10点行吗?
545. i'm afraid not. he's got rather a full day tomorrow. 恐怕不行。明天他都排满了。
546. she is only free on friday afternoon. 她只有星期五下午有空。
547. she failed to call the office to cancel her appointment. 她没有打电话到办公室取消她的约会。
548. i am looking for a permanent position. 我在找一个永久性的职业。
549. please fill this application form first. 请先填写这份申请表。
550. i'm going to call a plumber to come tomorrow. 我准备明天叫一个管道工人过来。
551. she wants to change her appointment from tuesday to wednesday. 她想把她的约会从星期二改到星期三。
552. why didn't he keep the appointment? 他为什么没有赴约?
553. let's make a date to go fishing next sunday. 我们就定在下星期天去钓鱼吧。
554. will you please turn off the light when you leave? 你离开时请关灯好吗?
555. please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home. 你来以前请先打个电话,否则,我们可能不在家。
visiting the doctor 看病
556. i went to see my doctor and had a check-up yesterday. 昨天我去请医生作了一次检查。
557. he gave me a chest x-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了x光胸透并量了血压。
558. i keep feeling dizzy, and i've got a headache. 我一直感到头晕和头痛。
559. i should say you're generally run down. 我想你是一般的劳累过度。
560. the doctor asked me to take these pills every four hours. 医生让我每隔四小时服用一次这些药丸。
561. do you think the patient can be cured? 你认为这个病人能治好吗?
562. it
[1]