学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_17 > > 详细内容

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹_文学文化

where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.

假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距离使两颗心靠得更近。

i need him like i need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

if i know what love is, it is because of you.

因为你,我懂得了爱。