学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_17 > > 详细内容

房地产英语(七)_其他行业英语

 b: when is the completion date?

 请问工程何时才能完成?

 a: the completion date will be on july 1st 2001.

 预计竣工日期为今年7月1日。

 b: how about the price and the bank mortgage?

 售价和银行贷款如何?

 a: please check up the price list. the average unit price is five million hong kong dollars. there are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.

 平均售价约港币五百万元,你可以看看价目表。有八间银行提供七成按揭贷款,而发展商亦可提供另外一成的按揭给认购者。

 b: how many payment methods are there?

 有多少种付款办法?

 a: it's all written on the brochure price list. i believe there will be one right for you. please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.

 售价表里已经详细列明,我相信其中一定有适合你的。现在认购已经超过五成,你要快些作出决定了。

 b: thank you. i think i have to talk to the bank representatives. thank you for your help.

 谢谢,我想我必须先向银行代表询问,谢谢你的帮忙。

 a: you're welcome.

 别客气。

 chapter 3. office property

 第三章 办公室物业

 1. office unit for lease

 1. 出租办公室物业

 scene: abc agency

 场景: abc 代理行

 a: agent - miss wang

 物业代理王小姐

 b: client - mr. ray cohen

 客户高汉先生

 r: receptionist

 r: good morning, sir. may i help you?

 先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?

 b: yes, my name is ray cohen. i have an appointment with miss wang at eleven.

 是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。

 r: mr.cohen, miss wang is expecting you. please have a seat.

 高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。

 a: (miss wang walks to the front desk.)hello, mr.cohen, nice to meet you.

 你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。

 (they shake hands. miss wang passes a business card to mr.cohen.)

 (王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)

 let me take you to the conference room.

 请先到会议室。

 (in the conference room)

 (会议室内)

 a: mr.cohen,would you like something to drink?

 高汉先生,想喝点什么?

 b: no, thanks.

 不用客气,谢谢。

 a: mr cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, i believe the gateway tower in tsim sha tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.

 高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其中一个最好选择。

 b: gateway tower. is it near the harbour city?

 港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?

 a: yes, sir. the transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to mtr station. also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the harbour city. besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.

 是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用。

 b: i see. how much is the rent?

 我明白的,它的租金是多少?

 a: the average rental is twenty-six hong kong dollars per square foot, mr.cohen.

 高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。

 b: it sounds very interesting. is it possible to see it right now?

 这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该当大厦呢?

 a: sure, sir. may i ask which floor you prefer?

 当然可以,高汉先生。请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?

 b: i prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.

 我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。

 a: yes, mr.cohen. i will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. we can go anytime.

 是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。我们可以随时出发。

 b: good.

 好。