口语实战演练:如何转接客户来电(2)_商务口语
a: good afternoon, sales department. may i help you?
下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
b: could i speak to mr. bush, please?
可以和bush先生说话吗?
a: i’ll see if he is available. who shall i say is calling, please?
我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
b: john smith.
a: hold the line, please. mr. bush is in a meeting with the managing director at the moment, i’m afraid. can i help you?
请别挂机,bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
b: well, i want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.
好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
a: i don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. shall i ask him to call you when he is free?
我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
b: yes, that would be easiest.
是的,那样最好了。
a: could i have your name again, please?
请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
b: yes. it’s john smith.
好的,我叫john smith。
a: and the number?
电话号码呢?
b: 021-64358796
a: ok. you’ll be hearing from mr. bush later in the morning then, mr. smith.
好的,smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到bush先生的电话。
b: thank you for your help. good-bye.
谢谢你的帮助,再见。
a: you are welcome. good-bye.
别客气,再见。