学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_14 > > 详细内容

医生病人英语会话(3) _实用英语

nurse: do you want to see a doctor?
 你要看病吗?
patent: yes, where shall i register?
 是的,在哪儿挂号?
n: here, have you been here before?
 这儿,你从前来过穑?
p: yes, a year age./no,this is my first visit.
 是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
n: have you a registration card?
 你有挂号证吗?
p: yes here it is./no, i forgot to bring it.
 有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。
n: do you remember your card number?
 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
p: yes, it is c dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./no.i can't remember it.
 记得,是 c-150843./不记得了。
n: when did you come last?
 上次你什么时侯来的?
p: about a week age.
 大约在一周以前。
n: then i'11 find out for you.
 那么,我给你查查。
 are you working in the embassy?
 你在大使馆工作吗?
p: yes i'll be here for three to five years.
 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。
 i'm a teacher at…
 我是……的。
n: pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).
 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
p: i'm a tourist.
 我是一个旅游者。
n: how long do you intend to stay here?
 你准备在这里呆多久?
p: about one week.
 大约一周。
 till the end of this year.
 到今年年底。
 i'm leaving tomorrow morning.
 我明天早晨就走。
n: i'll make a file (record) for you.
 我要给你做一份病历。
 please write down your full name in block letters.
 请用印刷体写上你的全名。
 how old are you?
 你的年龄?
 when were you born?
 你是哪年生的?
p: i was burn on the fifteenth of february nineteen fifty two.
 我是1952年2月15日生的。
n: what is your position in the embassy?
 你在大使馆做什么工作?
p: i'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché).
 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。
n: what is your woek here?
 你在这里做什么工作。
p: i'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).
 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,,艺术家,工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。
n: are you married or single?
 你结婚了,还是独身?
p: yes, i'm married.
 是的,我结婚了。
 no, i'm single.
 没有,还是独身。
 i'm divorced.
 离婚了。
n: what's your address, pleas.
 请告诉我你的住址。
p: i live in … hotel(…embassy, …building …block…number).
 我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。
n: your telephone number, please.
 请告诉我你的电话。
p: five, two, two, one, three. extension one five six.
 522133,分机156。
n: is your baby a boy or a girl?
 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
 who is your host?
 谁接待你?
p: i am a delegate of… delegation.
 我是……代表团的团员。
n: who is paying?
 谁替你付款?
 can you charge it to your organization?
 你能在你的单位报销吗?
 will they reimburse you?
 他们给你报销吗?
p: i pay for myself.
 我自己付款(我自费)。
 i think they will reimburs me.
 我想他们会给我报销。
 i think they will give me the money back.
 我想他们会把钱还给我的。
n: please pay fou the registration.
 请交挂号费。
p: how much?
 多少钱?
n: here is your receipt and change.
 这是收据和找回的钱。
 have you any small change?
 你有零钱吗?
 this is your registration card. please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
 这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。
p: yes, i will.
 好,照办。
n: what's wrong with you today?
 你今天哪里不舒服?
 which department do you want to register with?
 你要挂哪科的号?
p: i want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist e.n.t.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst).
 我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。
p: i don't know which clinic. i have a rash all over my body. it it ches badly.
 我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。
n: i think you should see a dermatoloist first. if necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。
parent: my daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. i would like her to see a pediatrician.
n: please take her temperature under her arm.
 请给她试试腋温。
 we would like have her stool examined. will you please give us a specimen?
 我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
parent: yes, i'11 try./no, idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
 可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。
p: i would like to see a dentist.
 我想见一位牙科医生。
n: for a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
p: i want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。
n: ok! next wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
 好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
p: ten o'clock suits me better.
 十点钟对我更合适。
n: please come with me.
 请随我来。
p: how long must i wait?
 我还需要等多久?

  


n:  your turn is next.
 下一个就轮到你了。
 there are two more patients before you.
 在你前面还有两个病人。
 it's your turn now.
 该你看病了。
 the patient before you is a rather complicated case. i'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
 你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。