银行英语口语-回答客户问题_金融英语
customer: excuse me , but can i draw on my account for payment of things i buy in china ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
clerk: certainly, sir. how much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
customer: rmb 8,000 please. would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
clerk: yes, sir. your balance is rmb 34,000.
职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
customer: i am sorry, but may i ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
clerk: of course, please do. what is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
customer: what is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
clerk: the detailed information is on the board. please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
customer: many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
dialogue tow
对话(2)
customer: excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
clerk: with pleasure. what can i do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
customer: could you tell me where i can find mr zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
clerk: sure miss. mr zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
customer: thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
clerk: not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。
dialogue three
对话(3)
customer: do you charge for cheques?
顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
clerk: yes we do. each cheque you write will cost rmb 2.
职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
customer: do i have to deposit a large sum of money if i want to open a chequing-savings account?
顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
clerk: not necessarily, sir.
职员:不一定的,先生。
customer: regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
clerk: not big difference, sir.
职员:没有太大的区别,先生。
customer: i see. i would like to open a checking account. will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
clerk: definitely.
职员:足够了。