学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_08 > > 详细内容

购物_购物英语

  a:marco,i got a new fur coat for only 400 kuai.

  marco,我花四百块就买了个大衣

  b:what's it like.

  什么样的?

  a:it has a hood.you know,with lots of fur.in canada,this is like 4 or 5 hundred bucks.it's really nice and warm,good quality too.

  你知道,后面带个帽子的那种。有很多毛。在加拿大,这种衣服要四五百块呢。非常暖和。质量也很好。

  b:but drew.this is summer,there's no need to buy that.

  可是,drew。现在是夏天,没必要买啊

  a:i know.i was shopping with my girlfriend.then i saw this on clearance sale. you know marco,this is a real buy.

  我知道,我和女朋友正购物呢,然后我看到了这个换季销售。你要知道,这可真便宜。

  b:what else did you buy?

  你还买什么了?

  a:nothing.you know,marco,i was thinking of buying lots of these coats and shippin them back to canada .canadians will love them.i'm sure i can make bling-bling money.

  没什么了。你知道,我想多买些这种东西然后把它们运回加拿大,加拿大人肯定会喜欢的,我也能赚很多钱。

  b:come down to earth,drew.you're not going to do that,are you?

  现实点儿吧。你不会那么做,对吧。

  a:i may give it a try.

  我也许会试一试

  b:did you buy something for your girlfriend?

  给你女朋友买什么东西了吗?

  a:no,i didn't

  没有

  b:why not?she's your girlfriend

  为什么?她是你的女朋友

  a:why yes?i mean i made the money all by myself.i didn't know her for a long time. i can take her to dinner.that's fine with me.but i can't buy her everything,know what i mean?

  为什么一定要买?我是说钱都是我自己赚的,我们才认识不久。我可以带她吃饭,那对我没什么,可我不能什么都给她买,懂我的意思吗?

  b:i know what you mean.but don't you know that when in rome,do as romans do?

  我知道,可你也要懂得入乡随俗啊。

  a:do i really have to do that?

  我非得那么做吗?

  b:well,drew.you don't have to.but you should learn that.especially when you have a chinese girlfriend.

  那到不用,不过你得学着点儿。尤其是你有一个中国女朋友。

  a:speak up,marco.i can't hear you.

  marco.声音大点儿,我听不清

  b:poor drew. i'm sure you're in trouble.

  可怜的drew.我肯定你有麻烦了。

  attention please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音

  bling-bling很多钱。这实际上是收银机打开时发出的声音。老外们用这种声音表示"很多钱"。它还有另外一种说法,叫ching-ching。不过这是上了年纪的人使用的。

  come down to earth.现实点儿吧。现实生活中总有人爱作白日梦{daydreaming},就象我们的。别客气,用这句话耗损他们理智点儿吧。

  related words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:what does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  rop-off it costs an arm and a leg. highway robbery