学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_03 > > 详细内容

电话英语之报价篇_电话英语

 (1) a: we can offer you this in different levels of quality. a:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

    b: is there much of a difference in price ? b:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

    a: yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. a:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

    b: we‘ll take that one . b:我们就买那种。

    (2) a: is this going to satisfy your requirements ? a:这种的合你的要求吗?

    b: actually , it is more than we need . b:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

    a: we can give you a little cheaper model . a:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

    b: let me see the specifications for that . b:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

    (3)   a: you‘re asking too much for this part . a:这零件你们要价太高了。

    b: we have some cheaper ones .。 b:我们有便宜一点的。

    a: what is the price difference ? a:价钱差多少

    b: the basic model will cost about 10% less .   b:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

    (4)    a: how many different models of this do you offer? a:这个你们有多少种不同的型式

    b: we have five different ones .  b:五种

    a: is there much of a price difference . a:价钱有很大的差别吗?

    b: yes, so we had better look over your specifications. b:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

    (5)    a: the last order didn‘t work out too well for us a:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

    b: what was wrong? b:有什么问题吗?

    a: we were developing too much waste . a:生产出来的废品太多了。

    b: i suggest you go up to our next higher price level. b:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

    (6)    a: did the material work out well for you ? a:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

    b: not really .  b:不怎么好。

    a: what was wrong? a:怎么啦?

    b: we felt that the price was too high for the quality . b:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。 

    (7) a: has our material been all right ? a:我们的原材料没问题吧?

    b: i‘m afraid not . b:有问题呢。

    a: maybe you should order a little better quality a:也许您应该买品质好一点的

    b: yes, we might have to do that .  b:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了

    (8)    a: i think you had better come out to the factory . a:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

    b: is there something wrong .  b:出了什么事吗。

    a: yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . a:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

    b: let ‘s go out and have a look at it . b:走,我们去看看?

    (9) a: i want you to look at this material . a:我要你看看这材料!

    b: is this from our last shipment ?  b:这是上次叫的货吗?

    a: yes ,it is . a:是啊。

    b: i can see why you are having some problems with it . b:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

    (10)    a: i would suggest that you use this material instead of that . a:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

    b: but that costs more . b:可是那样成本较高。

    a: but you will get less waste from this . a:但可以减少浪费。

    b: we‘ll try it once . b:那么就试一次看看吧。 
  
    (11) a: our manufacturing costs have gone up too much .  a:我们的制造成本增加太多了。

    b: you might try one of our cheaper components . b:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?

    a: let‘s take a look at your price list again a:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。

    b: sure . i‘ll bring it in next week . b:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。

    (12)    a: this is the best material we have to offer .  a:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。

    b: actually ,i don‘t think we need it to be this good . b:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,

    a: i can let you have this kind cheaper . a:我可以算你便宜一点。

    b: let‘s do that . b:那就这么说定吧?

    (13)    a: how is the new material working out for you ? a:新原料用得如何?

    b: fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . b:不错,节省了不少的钱

    a: i‘m glad to hear that . a:听你这么说真高兴。

    b: it was a good suggestion .thanks . b:你建议得不错,谢谢。

    (14)    a: how many would you like to order ? a:您要订多少?

    b: is there a minimum order ? b:有最低订购量的限制吗?

    a: no ,we can ship in lots of any size . a:没有,任何数量都可以出货。

    b: we‘ll try one case of this . b:那么,这种的就试一箱吧

    (15)    a: we‘re ready to take your order now. a:你们现在可以下订单了。

    b: we want to try this component as a sample. b:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

    a: i can send one for you to try . a:我们可以寄个给你试用。

    b: yes , please do that . b:好,那就麻烦你了。

    (16)    a: how many would you like to order ? a: 您要订多少?

    b: how do they come packaged ? b:货是怎样装的呢

    a: in cases of 100. a:一箱装100个。

    b: we‘ll take 500.  b:我们要500个

    (17)    a: we need seven of these . a:我们要七个这种的。

    b: they come in cases of five . b:它们是五个一箱。

    a: then ,send two cases please .  a:这样的话,就送两箱吧。

    b: good . thank you for the order . b:好的,谢谢你的订货。

    (18)    a: we can‘t handle an order that small . a:这么少的数量,我们不能接受

    b: what is the minimum we would have to order . b:那么我们至少得订多少呢。

    a: 300 pieces . a:300个

    b: i see ,send those ,then . b:哦,那就300个吧。

    (19)    a: we have a problem with your order .

    b: what is it ?

    a: we can‘t split open a case to fill your order .

    b: i‘ll see if we can take the whole case .

    a:你订的货有点问题。

    b:什么问题。

    a:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。

    b:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。

    (20)   a: do you offer any quantity discounts ?

    b: no, we don‘t.

    a: then give us three cases of this .

    a:大量购买有折扣吗? 

    b:不,没有。

    a:那么这种的就买三箱好了。