学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_01 > > 详细内容

酒店英语全攻略必备手册3_酒店餐饮

      7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
we hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。

8.当客人的难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说yes, yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

pardon? 对不起?
pardon me?
对不起?
i beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

excuse me, sir. do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“hello, this is information desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“information desk speaking. may i help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
i am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
this is the li jia hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
this is room reservations. i’ll transfer your call to restaurant reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
i am afraid this is a direct line. we can not transfer your call to the chinese restaurant could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

i am afraid mr.lin is out at the moment. he should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
i am afraid mr.hao is on another line. could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
i’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
may i have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
you are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
we look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

b=行李服务员(bellman)
c=服务员 (clerk)
h=客房服务员(housekeeping)
bc=领班(bell captain)
g=客人(guest)
to the front desk.
带客人到柜台
b: good evening, ms. welcome to china-trust hotel.
小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。
g: thank you.
谢谢你。
b: how many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
g: just this three.
只有这3件。
b: two suitcases and one bag. is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
g: yes. that’s all.
对,就这些了。
b: i’ll show you to the front desk. this way, please. i’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
g: i see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
b: a bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
g: ok. fine.
好极了。
b: please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
taking a guest to the room
带领客人至客房