学海荡舟手机网

主页 > 实用文摘 > 教育文摘_01 > > 详细内容

酒店常用英语---Ring the Bell 打铃服务_口语技巧

-did you ring,madam?-是你按铃吗,太太?

-yes.kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.i've tried to do so,but i can't.
-是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。

-yes,madam.there's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。

-what can i do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?

-the light has fused.please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。

-the light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?

-there is no water in the bottle.-热水瓶没水了。

-the tea cup is dirty.please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。

-please bring me some ice blocks.-请拿些冰块来。

-i've got some coffee.please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。

-i should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。

-please buy tow packets of zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.
-我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。

-please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。

-i want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。

-the floor of the bathroom is too wet.please clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。

-i want to turn on that light.where is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?

-there it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。

-i can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。

-there is no water in the water closet.would you please have it repaired?
-马桶无水,请修理一下。

-the telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。

-there is something wrong with the tv set.-电视机出了故障。

-the wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。

-the lamp plug is broken.can you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?

-well,i'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。

-would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。

-put your shoes in front of the door,please.we'll brush them for you.
-请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。

-please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
-请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。

-please send up two coffee and four sandwiches.by the way,you might have my things sent up here.
-请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。

-it's my wife's birthday today.i would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
-今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。

-the different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 inches.which size do you prefer?
-蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大?

-i want the 9-inch one.-我要九寸的。

-when shall i send it to your room?-什么时候送到房间里?

-three guests are coming here at five this afternoon.please get some more chairs.
-下午五时有三位朋友来作客,请多准备几把椅子。

-all right.-好。

-the room is too hot.is there any air-conditioning in this hotel?
-房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗?

-yes.it was set up last year.-有,是去年安装的。

-why isn't cool air turned on in such a hot day? i can't stand the heat.
-那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。

-i'm very sorry not to have taken care of you well.i will turn on the air-conditioning for you at once.
-对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。

-the room is very hot,and besides tthere are some mosquitos.can you do anything to it?
-房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。

-i'll light a mosquito incense for you.-我给你点一盘蚊香。

-i'll spray insecticide and refreshing oil.-我来喷点药水和清凉剂。

-there are some cock-roaches in the room.please wipe them out.
-房间里有蟑螂,请把它除掉。

-i'm sorry.our management is not so good.i'll wips them for you right away.
-对不起,我们管理得不好,我马上替你把蟑螂除掉。

-how does this shower work?-淋浴装置好用吗?

-where's the plug for a shaver?-刮脸刀用的电源插头在哪里?

-what's the voltage?-电压量多少?

-the cool air is too cold.i feel rather cold.please turn it off a little bit.
-冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。

-the cool air is not cold enough.please make it colder.
-冷气不足,请开大点儿。

-it seems to me that there is no cool air in the room.will you please examine it?
-房间里好象没有冷气,请检查一下。

-sorry,there is no automatic air-condition equipment in the room.
-对不起,房间里没有自控调节设备。

-the weather becomes cold suddenly.the room is not warm enough.i'd like to borrow an electrical stove for heating.
-天气突然转冷,室内温度不够,我想借一只电炉取暖。

-well,i'll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。

-i'm going out for a walk.if anyone comes to see me,please ask him to leave a message.
-我出去散散步,如果有人来找我,你请他留个条子。

-i'm leaving now and i shall be back soon.if somebody asks for me,please tell him (her)that i shall be back after 10 a clock.
-我现在出去,很快就回来。如果有人找我,请告诉他(她),我将在十点后回来。

-all right.-好

-is mr.jack from canada in?-加拿大的杰克先生吗?

-he has just gone out.-他刚刚出去。

-when will he be back?-他什么时候回来?

-he won't be back until dinner.-饭前回不来。

-are there any message for me?-有口信留给我吗?

-did anyone call me when i was out?-在我外出时曾有人打电话给我吗?

-did anyone come to see me?-有谁来找我吗?

-yes.he left a message for you.there was also a telephone call from a lady.she asks you to ring her up this evening.
-有。他给你留下一个条子。还有一个女的来电话找你,叫你今晚去电话。

-someone is here to see you.shall i send him up to your room?
-有人来找你,我让他去你房间好吗?

-yes,please.-好的,劳驾

  


-please make me up at 5.-请在五点叫醒我。

-yes,sir.-好的,先生。

-(the attendant hears the bell ring at midnight.)-(服务员半夜听到铃声)

-anything i can do for you,sir?-先生,有什么事吗?

-nothing.-没有事。

-but you rang for me.-可你打铃了。

-sorry,i unconscionusly touched the button when i turned off the light.
-对不起,我关灯时碰了铃牌。

-open the door,please.i want to turn off the bell check because the switch is in your room.
-请你开开门,我把铃牌关掉,因为开关在你房间里。